Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Welcome

My name is Katee and this is a blog about my life. Ever since I started blogging at e-polishblog, I find myself wanting to talk about things besides nail polish. I do not want to dilute my content on e-polishblog or bother my readers that I assume are there to read about nail polish and not me. So I am starting this blog as an outlet for all of the other things that I want to say and share. 

About me:
I am 28 years old and I reside in Cardiff by the Sea, California, with my boyfriend Marc and our two cats, Cleo and Vincent. We moved to California back in July 2008 from Michigan and it has been quite the adventure. I look forward to sharing it with you.

2 comments:

  1. I subscribed! Looking forward to future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary! You are my first subscriber and commenter!!

    xoxo,
    Katee

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. It is nice to know that someone is reading this! I'll happily answer any of your questions right here in the comment section, so check back soon.