-
Friday, February 13, 2009
Woo hoo!
Just a quick note to let you know that I got the job! Thank you so much everyone for all of the well wishes. I am the new Director of Sales and Marketing at very nice, mid-size hotel property with 200+ rooms in the San Diego area. For those of you that are not aware, my background is in the hotel business and it is what I am very passionate about. I have not worked in 8 months, so it will be an adjustment, but I am ready! I am really looking forward to it. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Congratulations! That is awesome. I love hearing good news during these trying times...Good Luck and Best Regards!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!!!!!!! Congrats! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you. It is hard to be out there with all of the other people searching. I hope that it is everything that you hope it will be.
ReplyDeleteThat's wonderful news. Congrats :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Katee - wonderful news!! xo
ReplyDeleteWhoohoo! Way to go, girl #:D
ReplyDeletecongrats!
ReplyDeleteYAHOO... A BIG celebration is called for this weekend! I am very happy and wishes you great success! Sending you cyber hugs. xoxo
ReplyDeleteThank you so much everyone!
ReplyDeleteOf course you got the job.
ReplyDeleteThey wanted the best candidate.
Congrats! What fabulous news!
ReplyDeleteyay congrats!
ReplyDeletei've been unemployed since november, but my contract ended mid december.
I still haven't found a job, stupid financial crisis!